Paytrak is your complete payroll service which is designed especially for small businesses with as little as one employee. We simplify the payroll process so our clients spend less time handling it.
- Federal remittances;
- Record of Employment & T4’s collected and submitted electronically.
- Direct deposit for your employee’s, no lost cheques!
- Your payroll records stored securely and you are never charged for copies of lost or missing reports.
- Access to a local consultant to guide and assist you along the way.
Save Valuable Time with Paytrak Payroll
Time is one of our most valuable resources. So why spend your valuable time calculating employee and employer taxes, CPP contributions, or employment Insurance premiums? With Padgett’s Paytrak System we guide you through the essentials. Once you’re set up and ready to go the system virtually takes care of itself. What makes Paytrak so convenient is that we do absolutely everything! We’re a full service provider which gives you access to local professionals and local support. This means you receive the best, fastest, most cost-effective payroll solution.
Some of the benefits to outsourcing your payroll include:
- Direct Deposit – no more writing cheques manually. Less paperwork also means you’re contributing to a greener, cleaner environment with less waste.
- Compliance – eliminate risks associated with penalties from late payments.
- Accuracy – we pride ourselves in being payroll specialists who can deliver accuracy in all calculations, deductions and government payments.
- Local – access to your payroll specialist in person.
- Security – a proprietary system with state of the art security to safely send personal data.
- Reports – customized payroll reports based on your business needs.
Ready to simplify your payroll? Contact us for a free consultation or give us a call to speak to our payroll specialist. We’d love to be a part of your team and help your business grow.
The payroll forms you need!
Complete the above forms and send to Gary @ countbeans dot com to get started! Save the TD1, TD1BC and Employee Forms on your business computer to complete whenever you hire someone new.